Broker Awareness Part 2 - Broker Practice and Risk Management
Thursday, September 8, 2022 9:00 AM - Friday, September 9, 2022 12:15 PM (HST)
Broker Awareness Part 2 - Broker Practice and Risk Management is open for agents with an R(S) or an R(B) license. It is a great course for those considering becoming a PB or BIC. It can be taken with or without Part 1 completion.
This course focuses on being an ethical, knowledgeable, competent professional, an honest communicator as well as ability to resolve problems. In addition, it provides direction and guidance for a broker office in doing management.
- Understand what is necessary to become an ethical real estate professional
- Demonstrate knowledge so that it benefits consumers
- Understand what is required to become a competent Broker
- Understand the basics of good customer communication
- Know the requirements to run an office
- Understand basics of management
- Demonstrate tips to avoid liability
The class will be taught via ZOOM video conferencing.
This course will be split into 2 three hour classes instead of 1 six-hour class. You must attend both classes to receive your CE credit.
Instructor: Arabel Camblor