Strategies of Listing: Exclusive Right to Sell
Thursday, March 10, 2022 (1:00 PM - 4:15 PM) (HST)
Strategies of Listing: Exclusive Right to Sell identifies all sections of the Hawaii Association of Realtors Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Contract for a better understanding and proper usage of this form. Students will understand the different types of listings and what makes an Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Contract different from the other.
Strategies of Listing: Exclusive Right to Sell is a complementary course to Strategies of Listing: Getting the Listing where you will gain a better understanding of the scope of work involved in preparing for a listing presentation prior to meeting with the Seller and Strategies of Listing: Establishing Market Value (CMA) where you will learn your role as the real estate agent in pricing a property.
Class will be taught via ZOOM video conferencing.
Instructor: Marion Haller
Max Attendees: 30
Please review the following policies;
Full refunds or transfers to another class will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com at least 5 calendar days before the scheduled class. Ex: If your class is on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than the 20th.
Transfers to another class or a credit on your account for the amount of the class to be used at a future date will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com up until the start time of the class. Ex: If your class is at 9:00am HST on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than 9:00am on the 25th.
"No Shows" will not receive a full or partial refund or a transfer credit. You may be marked as "No Show" if you are more than ten minutes late for a CE or GRI class since you are no longer eligible for receive those credits.
I understand and agree that I must fulfill the following requirements in order to receive the Continuing Education (CE) credits from this class;
1. I will confirm my identity by sending my First/Last Name and RE License number via the Zoom chat function to the class administrator.
2. I understand that if I am more than ten minutes late to the class I will not be eligible for CE credits and may not be admitted.
3. I will have a working camera and my entire face will remain on camera for the entirety of the instruction.
4. I will be focused on the class and not multi-tasking during the instruction. This means I will not be cooking, driving, exercising, shopping, talking on the phone, etc. during any point of the class.
5. I will participate in the class as called upon by the instructor and will respond to the class administrator when contacted via the Zoom chat function.
6. I understand that if I am in non-compliance of any of the above requirements I will be contacted by the class administrator via the Zoom chat function. If I do not respond to the class administrator or remain in non-compliance for more than ten minutes I may be removed from the meeting and will not be able to continue the class or receive a refund.
RAM reserves the right to reschedule or substitute instructors; reschedule or cancel a class due to insufficient registration; and dismiss disruptive students from the classroom.