Strategies of Listing: Getting the Listing
Tuesday, March 8, 2022 (1:00 PM - 4:15 PM) (HST)
Strategies of Listing: Getting the Listing is designed to help an agent understand the scope of work involved in preparing for a listing presentation prior to meeting with the Seller. This course provides an understanding of the listing agent's role, the seller's role, agency obligation, preparation of a listing packet, being prepared for the listing presentation, getting the listing, and planning a marketing calendar.
Strategies of Listing: Getting the Listing is a complementary course to Strategies of Listing: Exclusive Right to Sell where you will gain a better understanding and proper usage of the Exclusive Right to Sell form and Strategies of Listing: Establishing Market Value (CMA) where you will learn your role as the real estate agent in pricing a property.
Class will be taught via ZOOM video conferencing.
Instructor: Marion Haller
Max Attendees: 30
Please review the following policies;
Full refunds or transfers to another class will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com at least 5 calendar days before the scheduled class. Ex: If your class is on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than the 20th.
Transfers to another class or a credit on your account for the amount of the class to be used at a future date will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com up until the start time of the class. Ex: If your class is at 9:00am HST on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than 9:00am on the 25th.
"No Shows" will not receive a full or partial refund or a transfer credit. You may be marked as "No Show" if you are more than ten minutes late for a CE or GRI class since you are no longer eligible for receive those credits.
I understand and agree that I must fulfill the following requirements in order to receive the Continuing Education (CE) credits from this class;
1. I will confirm my identity by sending my First/Last Name and RE License number via the Zoom chat function to the class administrator.
2. I understand that if I am more than ten minutes late to the class I will not be eligible for CE credits and may not be admitted.
3. I will have a working camera and my entire face will remain on camera for the entirety of the instruction.
4. I will be focused on the class and not multi-tasking during the instruction. This means I will not be cooking, driving, exercising, shopping, talking on the phone, etc. during any point of the class.
5. I will participate in the class as called upon by the instructor and will respond to the class administrator when contacted via the Zoom chat function.
6. I understand that if I am in non-compliance of any of the above requirements I will be contacted by the class administrator via the Zoom chat function. If I do not respond to the class administrator or remain in non-compliance for more than ten minutes I may be removed from the meeting and will not be able to continue the class or receive a refund.
RAM reserves the right to reschedule or substitute instructors; reschedule or cancel a class due to insufficient registration; and dismiss disruptive students from the classroom.