Broker Awareness Part 2 - So You Want to be a PB or BIC? [October 13, 2022 9:00 AM - October 14, 2022 12:15 PM]
Thursday, October 13, 2022 9:00 AM - Friday, October 14, 2022 12:15 PM (HST)
Broker Awareness Part 2 – So You Want To Be a PB or BIC?
The course focuses on PB and BIC responsibilities as well as being an ethical, knowledgeable, competent professional, an honest communicator and ability to resolve problems. In addition, it reviews laws that govern an office set up, policy manual, best practices and risk management.
- Understand duties, responsibilities & expectations of a PB and BIC
- Demonstrate knowledge to benefit consumers
- Understand what is required to be competent
- Know requirements to open and run an office
- Understand basics of management
- Know best practices to reduce liability
This is a two day course. You must be present both days to receive 6 hours of Elective CE Credit.
Instructor: Arabel Camblor
This class will be VIA Zoom
6 CE Elective Credits
This course is split into two 3 hour classes. Day 1: October 13, 2022, 9am-12:15pm Day 2: October 14, 2022, 9am-12:15pm