Strategies of the Purchase Contract Pt 1&2
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 1:00 PM - Wednesday, January 19, 2022 4:15 PM (HST)
Strategies of the Purchase Contract covers HAR's Purchase Contract from A to Z. Each section is reviewed, so you can represent your clients more effectively and better prepare to anticipate, identify and resolve potential "red flags". You will understand the overall flow of the form; requirements of each section; the important time frames; responsibilities; and consequences of non-performance.
Class will be taught via ZOOM video conferencing. This course will be split into two separate 3 hour classes. You must attend both sessions to be eligible for the 6 CE credits.
Part 1 - January 12, 2022 at 1:00p-4:15p
Part 2 - January 19, 2022 at 1:00p-4:15p
Instructor: Marion Haller
Max Attendees: 30
Please review the following policies;
Full refunds or transfers to another class will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com at least 5 calendar days before the scheduled class. Ex: If your class is on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than the 20th.
Transfers to another class or a credit on your account for the amount of the class to be used at a future date will be honored if the cancellation request is made in writing to Hana@RAMaui.com up until the start time of the class. Ex: If your class is at 9:00am HST on the 25th you will need to cancel no later than 9:00am on the 25th.
"No Shows" will not receive a full or partial refund or a transfer credit. You may be marked as "No Show" if you are more than ten minutes late for a CE or GRI class since you are no longer eligible for receive those credits.
I understand and agree that I must fulfill the following requirements in order to receive the Continuing Education (CE) credits from this class;
1. I will confirm my identity by sending my First/Last Name and RE License number via the Zoom chat function to the class administrator.
2. I understand that if I am more than ten minutes late to the class I will not be eligible for CE credits and may not be admitted.
3. I will have a working camera and my entire face will remain on camera for the entirety of the instruction.
4. I will be focused on the class and not multi-tasking during the instruction. This means I will not be cooking, driving, exercising, shopping, talking on the phone, etc. during any point of the class.
5. I will participate in the class as called upon by the instructor and will respond to the class administrator when contacted via the Zoom chat function.
6. I understand that if I am in non-compliance of any of the above requirements I will be contacted by the class administrator via the Zoom chat function. If I do not respond to the class administrator or remain in non-compliance for more than ten minutes I may be removed from the meeting and will not be able to continue the class or receive a refund.
RAM reserves the right to reschedule or substitute instructors; reschedule or cancel a class due to insufficient registration; and dismiss disruptive students from the classroom.
, HI United States